Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Empty
PostSubject: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:01 pm

From RunUp Luna Online Operating Team:

==============================================================
Dear Players,

Run Up brings you the chance to get back to Luna Online with fabulous prizes. Run Up presents you the Luna Homecoming event. For players who return to Luna online on 27th May2009 onward, you will get surprising reward.

Thank you, your unbreakable loyalty and faithful supports to Luna Online are appreciated!

Please contact our Customer Service Centre for enquiries:
Customer Service Hotline : 03-90581103
Customer Service Fax : 03-90581104
Luna Online Operating Team

==============================================================

I personally think RunUp is really desperate trying to get their ol customers back to play. Instead of improving themselves and their service and bringing in new players, they decided to use this bait to get their old customers back lol. This angered many of the loyal and regular ones. No
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Quote :
Instead of improving themselves and their service and bringing in new players, they decided to use this bait to get their old customers back lol.

Precisely.. I totally agree on the improving part.

I think they will have more players leaving the game rather than staying with this kinda event.. -.-"
Back to top Go down
Steelyx

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm

It's a pretty standard tactic in MMO games, especially for Korean MMOs which have been translated to English. Since Runup can't actually do any game development, they have to resort to giving away stuff, although the items seem a bit crappy...

And there is also the International version of Luna Online that is out, so ppl might be flocking there instead. I know I am tempted to move coz it really seems pretty dead. Besides PTing with guildies in Haunted Mines, there is almost no one else online. And the number of player shops in Alker Harbor, 5 on a good day? Browse for 5 minutes and you are done ...

Btw, if anyone is interested, you can download the International version at luna.gpotato.com. It is still in OB. I am still deciding if I want to switch and do the [Special] quests all over again *shudder*
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

Ya true. But many are arguing that the regular ones who have been supporting RunUp should be rewarded instead. They (RunUp) are well aware way beforehand that GPotato is going to host the same game in the US. But yet, they couldn't improve on the stability of the servers in time and are too slow in handing out patches to fix the bugs and maps. However, to be fair, they did try to block hackers and botters and the current version we see now is actually much better than previous, when hackers roamed free. But I guess it is insufficent especially now with a weekly server maintenance yet the server is still plagued with instability and map bugs. That's what turned many players away.

As for myself and Lady, we're staying with Luna SG despite the bugs. We're still optimistic that the server will improve over time and new stuff will be released. I am for the idea of playing in a local server where ideally, the connection should be faster and smoother. And since it based in Malaysia with an office in Singapore, it is easier to purchase points to support the free-to-play model of this game. I'm not one who like to buy things online using credit cards.

Hopefully, when we see more improvements, more gamers in this region will join in to play the game and there will be a rise in the game community again.
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 am

haha.. Support SG eh?? but runup is not really doin a good job..
The server is infested with bugs despite the fact tad their game is under populated.. they dun host alot of events.. kinda like ghost town.. the only time i see player is durin yesterday street figther event.. N i dun get to play.. kinda waste my time thr too.. they shud do smth bout it..

i am thinkin whether sure i change server.. cuz this game is fun.. but den RUnup not doin their jobs properly.. kinda cannot make it..
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 pm

I like Luna but I don't like RunUp.. such a pity that this good game is losing players because of RunUp.. >.<

I'm trying not to lose hope.. level already 40+.. quite tiring to start all over again in gPotato Luna..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Me too love. But I'm still putting hopes on RunUp because it seems like they're finally starting to listen to the players. They're assigned a GM/CS to listen to suggestions and feedbacks and urge the management to do something. The GM/CS is called Runup-YY lol. Check out this forum link here. Runup-YY also mentioned bout the release of an update soon. Hope it also includes the pet's expansion. Very Happy Below are some excerpts from that thread:

Quote :
Original posted by Runup-YY at 2009-6-18 10:00
Hai everyone,

My name is YY, I'm a little CS from Runup. My job is to help you as well as listen to you, to provide you a helping hand as well as hearing your pleas and complains.

I hope everyone won't be mean and bully me.
If you have any problems or questions that you're unable to get a positive respond from Runup CS hotline or feedback centre.
Remember, there is still YY on the forum to help you nag them~!

So, don't be shy but don't be mean to poor lil' YY either.
YY is a very fragile little CS.

Hoping to learn from everyone~!

Quote :
Originally posted by Runup-YY at 2009-6-18 14:39
Our developer has informed us that there will be an update coming soon that will help us deal with those hackers. I hope those unfair players get what they deserved~!
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 am

lol.. this RunUp-YY sounds cute.. yes, with her, there is hope afterall ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?   Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whaddya guys think of Luna Homecoming Event?
Page 1 of 1