Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna Online with my guitar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoTiCVaMpIrE

Luna Online with my guitar Empty
PostSubject: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey Guys, i don't know if you remember the song in the gate of alker of Luna online, but this is a short version played with my guitar, i made the backing track in nice style too, hope you enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 am

Awesome! Neat stuff man cheers
Back to top Go down
GoTiCVaMpIrE

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:24 am

Happy that you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Injury

Injury

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 am

What do you use guitar wise? Dean? Gibson? Amplifier?

I'm a musician myself Razz

myspace.com/dadeadarmy
myspace.com/controlescape
*shameless plug*

It sounds nice! What was the software you used? Audacity? ACID pro? Sonor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.plaidapple.ithaca-ny.com/
GoTiCVaMpIrE

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 am

I have an Ibanez Jem-555 white, peavey valveking, and i too use a lot amp simulator like guitar rig, amplitube etc...
www.myspace.com/shyako <---my personal space
www.myspace.com/soulsofdiotima <--- my band
Back to top Go down
Injury

Injury

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:57 pm

LUCKY!

I used to have an Ibanez S-Series with the locked bridge. It was modded out so that the wammie bar could go +12/-12 notes bend...now I just roll with a american fender squire series with custom paint job. Thats awesome that you use peavey too because my bass cab is a peavey 900W 2x10", horn. You add some low end, that thing breaks windows!

I'm shocked to see you on here and I'm just as pleased! Awesome job dude! Your band is really good! Tight, in time, your songs are structured and have some different ideas to them. I rarely find that much.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
GoTiCVaMpIrE

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 am

you too guys rock! control escape and dead army are all your bands? very good in live performance too
Back to top Go down
Injury

Injury

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 am

Dead Army is my band and I joined Control Escape after a while. Thanks! I think we might have some better live stuff coming up for the Dead Army page.
Back to top Go down
BOOXD

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 am

AWESOME u got skillz. I play the guitar 2 but i am a rookie Wink . I also dont have a band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online with my guitar   Luna Online with my guitar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Online with my guitar
Page 1 of 1