Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2   Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 am

It may be time to head back to school in real life, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end in Luna Online!

We have tons of cool new features coming in Luna's second major update! Check out Luna 101 - our brand new minisite packed with all the details of the next major update - and get schooled before the update arrives next Thursday, August 27th.

1. New Level Cap: 99 - 19 levels of new stats, skills, and adventure await as you continue your journey to be the top of the level up class!
  2. New City: Nera Castletown - Become an Alker Harbor exchange student and visit the Blue Land's next major city, a huge castle filled with new areas, characters, and items.
  3. New Maps: Valley of the Fairy, Distorted Crack - Take a field trip to brand new maps waiting to be explored and conquered.
  4. Tarintus - How about some PE? Pick your team of 8 and face the Blue Land's most feared enemy, the dragon Tarintus!
  5. Permanent Costumes - It's time for some back to school shopping! The first permanent costume are coming to the Item Shop! Check out the Back to School Sale announcement now for more details.
  6. Back to School Event - Who knew homework, detention, and report cards could be so fun?
    Get ready for the next chapter of Luna Online! The major update arrives next Thursday, August 27th. Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2   Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 am

Heya my fellow Sovereigns, anyone downloaded the new Luna major update already? I updated my Luna client but I can't login to the game T_T Got this error message:

Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2 Clientupdatebug

Posted this problem at GPotato Luna forum for help but no one replied yet. Anyone able to login and play?
Back to top Go down

Back to School With Luna Online: Major Update 2
Page 1 of 1