Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoTiCVaMpIrE

Hi all guys Empty
PostSubject: Hi all guys   Hi all guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 am

Hey Guys, as you noticed it's a lot of time that i'm not online, but i never forget of you eheh, in this period we are recording in studio the last part of our cd, anyway i don't know if i continue to play Luna Online, i'm a bit delused by the job tree, i love too much the 2 handed way, but in luna is very very weak a 2 handed warrior, so i'm a bit tired to continue levling like a crazy and see that my char is very weak vs people with 15 level lower than me :\ so guys i don't know, but for sure if a day i decide to come back Sovereign will be my guild request Smile
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Hi all guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all guys   Hi all guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

Wow good luck on the recording Gotic. Hope you guys are well on your way to becoming great musicians, maybe one day hear your band on our radio Cool

It's sad to hear that you prolly won't be playing luna anymore. But having dueled with your char, I do understand how you feel. I guess 2h swords is not a good choice for pvp in Luna. You have to either go the full path of destruction or hybrid 2h from lower levels.

Its been great fun having you aboard with us. Sovereign guild will always welcome you should you wish to return my fren. Good luck in all your future endeavors cheers
Back to top Go down
BOOXD

Hi all guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all guys   Hi all guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 am

Sad well it was nice knowing you even though i saw u only a couple of times. I hope to hear you on the radio good luck. Also stay Kool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all guys   Hi all guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all guys
Page 1 of 1