Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Login problem after maintaince...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cywen

Login problem after maintaince... Empty
PostSubject: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 pm

anyone experinceing the plz download new patch problem? i cannot login.. boo..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am

Yeah me too. Gosh I thot I'm the only unlucky one No

Lady was able to login. I'm sooo looking forward to DD with her when the game just won't let me in Evil or Very Mad

I even replied to other players' post who are having the same problems.

http://luna-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26157&sid=720723163736614af87cd8b97642c1cb

http://luna-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25201&sid=720723163736614af87cd8b97642c1cb
Back to top Go down
cywen

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 am

i know.. i was reading the forum.. this normally always happens to me when they release big patches... normal patches can login immediately but when they have major events or changes this problem always occur to me.. im gonna go sleep now and try again tml morning.. hopefully gm has already fixed the bug and i noticed those effected are from asia... like msia singapore, maybe luna or singnet has ip ban lol..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 am

Nuuuu... T_T

Same here but normally by 7 or latest 8pm can login already. But this one is like longest ever! Saphars often say it will be patched properly eventually but it's taking way too long.
Back to top Go down
cywen

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 am

haha guess im not the only one trying to login now.. from ur reponse in gpotato, seems like u still cannot login? lol..
Back to top Go down
misch
Vice-President
misch

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 pm

i also got same problem..
sometimes after maintainance,i can log in to play..but after 30 minutes will dced n need to download..

than need to wait until about an hurs to download n sometime when log in,i cant play n until 11.pm..than can play..but not me..my bro play..have wait toooo long n better i go sleep first..lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Login problem after maintaince...   Login problem after maintaince... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login problem after maintaince...
Page 1 of 1