Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to login for 1 week

Go down 
+2
LadySerenity
SlayerX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerX

Unable to login for 1 week Empty
PostSubject: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 am

Dear All,

Will be on 24/7 duty Crying or Very sad from tomorrow onwards. Will try to login once there is any free time...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Sad Come back safely Slayer.
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 pm

i cant seem to log in now!! y?? is it under maintenance?? i open apps.. not respondin...
LOL.. sad liao la
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

SlayerX wrote:
Dear All,

Will be on 24/7 duty Crying or Very sad from tomorrow onwards. Will try to login once there is any free time...

Very Happy
Noted. Thanks for the update SlayerX.
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Hey ppl!! i started workin already.. not gonna play as often as i did.. will log on once awhile during weekends!!

Take care ya!! i shall contact u all in this forum!!
Very Happy

cheers!!
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 pm

emol wrote:
Hey ppl!! i started workin already.. not gonna play as often as i did.. will log on once awhile during weekends!!

Take care ya!! i shall contact u all in this forum!!
Very Happy

cheers!!
Gratz on finding yourself a job Emol ^_^ dun get overworked or overstressed on your new job k. Take it easy, learnt the ropes first and be humble. Hope to cya on weekends too Cool

Btw, if you don't mind telling us, what job are you doing?
Back to top Go down
RinDelle

RinDelle

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 am

good day to everyone..

im sorry i wasnt able to log in for the pastcouple of weeks..i just got bck home.
i was in the province and unfortunately our relatives there dnt hve computers.
my mom is thinking of staying there until things get settled so that would mean that i wont be able to log in for i dont know how long.... Sad Sad (its stressing me out..)

pale
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi Rindelle. Thanks for letting us know of your time-off from Luna. We'll miss you. And I know you will miss us here in Blueland. Enjoy your stay back home and we will await your return Rin! Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverKnightAce

SilverKnightAce

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Is he back? XD
Unable to login for 1 week 1silvs12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to login for 1 week   Unable to login for 1 week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to login for 1 week
Page 1 of 1