Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Luna Weekly Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Injury

Injury

General Luna Weekly Schedule Empty
PostSubject: General Luna Weekly Schedule   General Luna Weekly Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey there! I know, I know, I'm annoying!

I noticed that there isn't much of a schedule for the guild to get on and play, but I figured if we wanted to focus on doing guild events together, such as meeting with our allies, UnbrellaxCorp, and whatnot, that we should post a usual week of gameplay times and time zones. We are all from different places in the world, so let's work together!

I'm usually on in the after noons, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I'm sometimes busy Saturday until night, but even then sometimes I have stuff to do! Razz

Tuesday and Thursdays are my long days at college, and the weekend is mostly spent with the girlfriend!

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plaidapple.ithaca-ny.com/
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: General Luna Weekly Schedule   General Luna Weekly Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm

*Moved to Luna Online Chatzone*

Great idea Injury Very Happy Well I have been thinking of having daily duel events for our guild. We have had a couple of them in the past and it was quite fun. Though I wished more would participate. What we did was basically duel each other or test damage/spells on one another to how well we fared. I put up a poll for anyone who's keen to PvP in the Executive Boardroom section.
Back to top Go down
BOOXD

PostSubject: Re: General Luna Weekly Schedule   General Luna Weekly Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 pm

well that would be fun.I live in us central time zone. I can log in for at least an hour everyday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: General Luna Weekly Schedule   General Luna Weekly Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Yup we already launched the guild Combat Training sessions. Do join us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Luna Weekly Schedule   General Luna Weekly Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Luna Weekly Schedule
Page 1 of 1