Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No luna for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamiz

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Heya ppl!!~~ how are you?

Im here to tell you guys that i wouldnt be online much mostly because i dont have a computer that i can use with luna on it.. Neutral

The story goes like this... : just on friday, my computer decided to crash and it stopped working >.<""" sooo me and my bro decided that it needs be be reinstalled and formatted... HOWEVER >.> .. when installed, its not working!! Evil or Very Mad so now, im using a spare cpu that we have, which im TOLD and ORDERED by my bro not to play any games on it and had to constantly scan for virus blablablah... Crying or Very sad T____T

Sooo ya, i cant go on much anyways, even if i have acess to luna anyway (i'll try to go on when im free, since other 2 comps got luna XD) , mainly because im getting really busy with school work study and internalSS (schl time exams mostly need teacher supervision which worth credits) and on top of that, my aunties from Malaysia is coming to New Zealand for about 3 weeks..

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to those who's participating on the duel tornaments!!! i wish you all good luck!! cheers and have fun lvling!! ^^
Back to top Go down
SilverKnightAce

SilverKnightAce

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Hope you get another computer! We will miss you! Very Happy

No luna for me 1silvs11
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Noted, thx Dreamiz.
Back to top Go down
Dreamiz

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

uhh..

i dont think i can play until the end of year or something T___T

really need to catch up with studies, work hard to get into uni for next year... and during holiday, i might be working part time so i might have some chacne to go on, but for a while only.. need to control myself more T____T

soo yea.. have fun lvling guys~ cya until then T____T
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi Dreamiz, sorry to hear that. Looks like you'll be extremely bz with school work. Well all the best to ya! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No luna for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No luna for me   No luna for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No luna for me
Page 1 of 1