Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Empty
PostSubject: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 am

Some of who may have noticed when you tried to login to some maps like Zakandia, Ruins and Haunted Mines on Sunday morning, you're unable to due to a map bug. Somehow the way Luna Online works, some maps may be down due to unknown reasons, resulting in players not able to login if their chars were last logged off there before the bug occurred, and players unable to enter those affected maps.

Well this afternoon at 2:05PM I called up Runup SG Customer Service hotline to inform them of the map bug, and a CS picked up and listened to my feedback. From the conversation, it seems like the Runup technical team doesn't have a monitoring program to detect if a map is down, hence relying on players to call them up and feedback. The CS, who identified herself as CS #08, listened attentively to my feedback and asked relevant questions for the details of the incident so that she can escalate it for the technical team to resolve.

Within a few hours, at around 5PM, I tried to enter those maps again and I was able to. I'd just like to share with the rest of Sovereign Guild that the Runup CS SG hotline is quite effective in resolving players' issues. Should there be any issues with the server or maps or anything that's related to Luna Online for that matter, you guys can try calling their CS hotline at (+65) 67957977.
Back to top Go down
SilentRain

SilentRain

PostSubject: Re: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

lol isnt the tech team supposed to monitor? >__>;; lmao

in any case, this is awesome info -writes down phone number with a twisted grin- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Granas

PostSubject: Re: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

they do try but i felt they weren't very professional, in the fact they don't exactly sound like they know what their talking about, this is only coming from speaking to them through their feedback section. I've studied tech support as part of a course, they take quite long for a simple problem at times.
Back to top Go down
Injury

Injury

PostSubject: Re: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:54 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they are just contracted to deal with in game bugs and the like...Most service centers aren't even near a game server, let alone the people who can fix it...imho
Back to top Go down
http://www.plaidapple.ithaca-ny.com/
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Hehe, well Luna Online hosted by RunUp is history as far as Sovereign guild is concerned. Fortunately the guys at GPotato has never abandoned their Luna and the GMs themselves actively respond to bugs and customer issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today   Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runup SG Customer Service did a good job today
Page 1 of 1