Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you buy RunUp point cards?

Go down 
+2
KacanGNutZ
LordVenus
6 posters

Yes
Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_lcap50%Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_lcap33%Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Not Sure
Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_lcap17%Would you buy RunUp point cards? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

Would you buy RunUp point cards? Empty
PostSubject: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey guys, here's a poll for you. Share with us what you think of the RunUp points? Issit worth your penny? Would you buy it? Why or why not?

Currency:
380 RunUp Pts card = SGD$20 = USD$14
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:19 pm

For MY member ^^

380 RunUp pts card = RM40

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentRain

SilentRain

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am

eh how to get the points ar, i really want to buy muahahahahhaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:42 pm

I heard from forums those cards are sold at cybercafes in Malaysia.

If you happen to be in Singapore, visit any Comics Connection shop for the runup cards. Selling at $20 per card. Too bad they have only Mo Siang char printed on the cards and no Luna char. Else, after use can keep as card collection. ^^
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

haha.. i vote NO.. cuz GM is not doin their work.. too little event.. and the SG server is like dyin.. in near future.. the server might close down.. n puff!! thr goes ur SGD.. haha..

and oso.. i dun believe in exchangin SGD for virtual money.. haha.. i wud rather use it for food or some other stuffs.. personal opinion!!

hohoho..
Back to top Go down
timidRat

timidRat

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:59 am

i thought now is only open beta... will the server resets when it is released? if its gonna resets the server, then i dont think its worth it to spent money on it... i have yet to spent any money on point cards of any mmorpg games that i have played... didnt spent in mosiang, havent spent in luna...
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:41 pm

This game is already a released version. Its currently on its 2nd expansion. There won't be any resets. Well, about spending money on points, its entirely optional Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy RunUp point cards?   Would you buy RunUp point cards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1