Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good while it lasted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Granas

good while it lasted Empty
PostSubject: good while it lasted   good while it lasted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 pm

i had fun guys, but i've been booted from guild after clearly giving notice that i've been to sick to get on(check rollcall my msg is there, i even msg;d in game), lord venus has also booted several other active members, who i've been speaking with just today after finaly getting back on after a bad cold, i've lost alot of respect for him considering alot of these members were ppl who ditched singapore server to come to gpotato with him me included, and yet were booted, anyways basicaly this is my good bye its been great while it lasted, i won't be rejoining as this appears to be something thats going to happen alot and i feel very let down by it all. feel free to say hi any time

Granas

full support cleric forever! ~_^
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: good while it lasted   good while it lasted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi there mate. I didn’t have time to reply last nite as I just gotten online in Luna and needed to help some guildmates train in Howling. Right now, I’m in office replying to your thread, though I haven’t got much time in my hands. I am also replying so that everyone know both sides of the story.

Firstly, my thanks to you and Aneli for coming over to gPotato server with our guild and inviting your bro DemoniX and friend Hellien to join along. That server, Luna Online Singapore is dead anyway so it wouldn’t make much sense for you guys to continue playing and I wouldn’t want you or the guild to be playing in a dead server. Hence, I initiated the migration to gPotato.

We had fun, yes. It was great when we started to play in mine 2F (at Shadow Fangs and Hell Elements) with you healing and supporting and your bro DemoniX dishing out the damage. But after that, you fell ill for quite a while and couldn’t play. But your bro virtually stopped playing. His char stayed at lv35 and you mentioned he’s playing another game? That was, in fact the one and only time the three of us ever grinded together. Aneli was on her own. She was leveling pretty well and fast and that’s good. Then suddenly, she stopped playing too, only to login for a brief moment. Hellien was more happier playing with her friends, even though there were a couple of occasions I offered her to join our mine 2F leveling but she only did so once. But I’m ok with that. But then she didn’t come online as well. All these has led me to question whether you guys would be actively playing anymore.

As for yourself mate, I know you were ill but it has been way too long for me to hold up expanding the guild. I have sent an in-game Note about a week ago to you and the others whom are inactive, saying I’ll be expelling and to reply if you’re still interested to play. I also do noted that you haven’t login quite some time before that. This duration was long enough for me to decide to drop inactive members. I had problems trying to get new members to join due to the slots that inactive members have taken. At that time, we were level 2 and can only have a maximum of 25 members. And I had feedback from new members asking why I still keep a lot of inactive members. So yes, I have dropped many of the inactive ones so the guild can move forward. Just for the record, I booted Noobyboy as he himself told me he is going to be more active in Eclipse because he has a guild there with his friends. And SmallKitten, she was nowhere to be seen or heard. Only after Nooby told me she is playing in Eclipse and have leveled to 37 that I decided to boot her out as well. If she is keen to stay in Sovereign, she would have msged or informed me but she was never online.

I hope you understand I had to do this for the benefit of Sovereign guild. As a guild leader, I have to make tough decisions. I appreciate what you’ve contributed for the guild, bringing in DemoniX, Aneli and Hellien and sharing your advice to new members in forums. But where were you guys when I needed funds to upgrade the guild to level 3? Where you guys been when our guild forged an alliance with Exorcists guild? I had to recruit more mages and healers to ensure our guild has a potent force in healing and AoE, which will be direly needed when we go Howling Caves. Frankly I didn’t have any help in that and was doing all these by myself, until Nila and iMyDea joined us. As a guild leader, I also had to make sacrifices to my own leveling. Upon reaching lv 50, I returned to mine 2F to help guildmates reach 50 as well. All this, I did without partying them but tanking the golems for them. I didn't receive any help for that. Well I don’t want to be too calculative, I am doing all these for the good of the guild after all.

In any case, we’ve already spoken in-game last nite and we’ll still rain friends. It is in my interest to make anyone who has ever played with me or Sovereign, had a fun time and maintain good or neutral relations. I also hope this clears things up a bit on why I had to do what I did.

Oh no, looks like I spent too much time writing. Back to work >.<
Back to top Go down
Granas

PostSubject: Re: good while it lasted   good while it lasted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

its fine its in the past, i'm sure we'll meet up in game sometime, cya then:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good while it lasted   good while it lasted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good while it lasted
Page 1 of 1