Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SR/TK will be terminate for while!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Empty
PostSubject: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Hye to alL my Luna Friends..

SpecialRougE and TongKart will not log in 3 month coz by thier owner have to go study(University in MY).. Shocked
From today (25/06/2009) until dunno..mybe in September will have holiday n i will log in..

But i will chat n ask something with u all with this forum..
Will miss u alL n also my SR/Tk.. Crying or Very sad

SR/TK will be terminate for while!! 1_196951476m

TK/SR will sleep well.. Sleep

king
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Congratz on getting your place at the Uni SR. We'll miss you. Anyways good luck on your new studies k. Hope u have the chance to play Luna in your asrama hehe. Still haven't got to your level 50 yet. But don't forget us, Sovereign Guild will always be here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Btw SR, did you share your account with another player? We've seen SR/TK playing for the past 4 days but he/she never spoke a word. TK is also seen wearing a cape and costume. Pls check your PM in forums bro.
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

heya Guys..
me now in uni..
just want to ask how guild going..hehehe..
oo..

LV..me think my brother use it..
i will talk to him to chat with u all if he use SR/TK..

Send my salam to Lady ya.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Wa'alaikumussalam TK/SR. Smile Grats on getting to Uni. So that makes 2 guild members in Uni now. Nice.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 am

Hehe your bro is quite nooooty aye... jk. Anyway its good to hear from ya SR Smile Our guild's activeness has been low as of late. Our regulars have been busy with real life like new jobs, temporary staying elsewhere, studies, etc.

But no matter, I am working hard to get fresh blood injected into our guild. You may see new faces soon in Sovereign. Pls don't neglect them hehe. Just say 'Hi' or lend a hand if you could. But SR always do that, helpful and friendly towards Sovereign's newbies Wink

Myself and Lady are now focusing on getting the lv4x members to quickly reach lv50. I'm helping them level without partying me in mines 2F, so they can earn the max exp and shoot up their levels fast. Hopefully our efforts will pay off and we can see more regular members new and old in Sovereign Smile
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Heya Guys n Salam to LV n Lady..^^

Long time not chat/play with u all..i miss my SR n TK.. Sad
For new membe, Hi theer ^^
i'm one of sov members. now have to study in uni. i will continue lvlup my character in my semester's holiday.

LV.. How the Guild doing? Tell me something thet new for me. i miss u all so much. Really want play with u all just like before. Hopely u give me some info for our guild or family or about what hapen to Luna SG. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Walaikumsalaam SR Smile

Howz life at the campus? Hope your doing well. Myself and Lady are doing great here. But times are getting tougher and day by day our work is getting a lil bit more challenging. But we're managing it Wink

Our guild looks better now. We have more active new joins and they are pretty enthusiastic to train their characters ^_^ But I'm having a bit of a hard time getting them to register in guild forum so they can access the class guides and other useful info here. Hope they won't build their chars wrongly. Btw your siblings misch and FireAge also joined in the fun. It's great to have them hehe. Very Happy

But the higher levels in our guild seemed to have somewhat stopped leveling. Can't blame them, even I myself can't find a high level party with a healer/buffer. Plutonium seems to be MIA, not sure if he's coming back. And our guild is in need of a high level healer/buffer or hybrid Sorceror to be independent (i.e. not relying on other guildies' healers).

Luna SG server is more stable now. Hasn't had any map bug for a long time already. That's a good sign. I see some Brazilian players joining in. We have two in our guild already. We also have an Aussie player, Granas. Can see some new faces if you go other channels too. I think the population is starting to grow again, but quietly. Let's hope eventually Luna SG becomes packed again and filled with fun players like it was before ^_^

Hope to see ya again SR!
Back to top Go down
misch
Vice-President
misch

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:03 pm

hello my brother!!!!!!
hahaha....it's me..ur sister,ibi....miss u lorh...
soo much...haha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 pm

All Sov Guild members!!

SR/TK will be online from 27 July until 1st August..
The owner has come..

LETS RAW!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Bro, our guild has migrated to GPotato Luna. The SG server cannot make it anymore lol. Such a sore eye to play. Come join us at GPotato bro! We're at Crescent server. Get misch and Fire over too ^^
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Heya GuyS..
hi LV..now i'm in uni..
SR/Tk are change to Planters..hopely all of u inform that..

i'll continue play if get holiday..
Mitch will be my spy on the Guild ya? ^^
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm

GuyS..

Sory..
coz i only online just a few hour..
i have to follow my family went harry raya..n i got a reunion with my old school friends..
Now i in Uni..just went back this afternoon (MY/SG time)..
i'll try download the luna Gpotato installer..n try to play it here..

Okey then..
Assalamualaikum to LV n Lady.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Walaikumsalaam wr wb,

Hey there SR Very Happy

Dats oki bro. Myself and Lady have been very busy at work. Our company is launching new systems and services and we both barely had time to login & level up our chars Sad In the coming months, we may be even more busier.

This week alone we worked overtime till past midnight and I'll be working this Saturday! Sigh...
Anyway, hope you had a great time celebrating Hari Raya with your family bro Smile If you can play Luna at your campus, that'll be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

HeyA LV!!
Now i'm back for a while..
i'll continue my car..Long time doesnt play..
i almosT forget...
n i wonder i have losS a lot of new info...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverKnightAce

SilverKnightAce

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:11 am

Welcome back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:16 pm

cena2020 wrote:
Ca2+ is essential for physiological depolarization-evoked synchronous neurotransmitter release. But, whether Ca2+ influx or another factor controls release initiation is still under debate. The time course of ACh release is controlled by a presynaptic inhibitory G protein-coupled autoreceptor (GPCR), whose agonist-binding affinity is voltage-sensitive. However, the relevance of this property for release control is not known. To resolve this question, we used pertussis toxin (PTX), which uncouples GPCR from its Gi/o and in turn reduces the affinity of GPCR toward its agonist. We show that PTX enhances ACh and glutamate release (in mice and crayfish, respectively) and, most importantly, alters the time course of release without affecting Ca2+ currents. These effects are not mediated by Gβγ because its microinjection into the presynaptic terminal did not alter the time course of release. Also, PTX reduces the association of the GPCR with the exocytotic machinery, and this association is restored by the addition of agonist. We offer the following mechanism for control of initiation and termination of physiological depolarization-evoked transmitter release. At rest, release is under tonic block achieved by the transmitter-bound high-affinity presynaptic GPCR interacting with the exocytotic machinery. Upon depolarization, the GPCR uncouples from its G protein and consequently shifts to a low-affinity state toward the transmitter. The transmitter dissociates, the unbound GPCR detaches from the exocytotic machinery, and the tonic block is alleviated. The free machinery, together with Ca2+ that had already entered, initiates release. Release terminates when the reverse occurs upon repolarization.
===================================
SEO Costs |SEO Prices
Thanks for the chemistry lesson Professor! You are?
Back to top Go down
SilverKnightAce

SilverKnightAce

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Uhhm lord that text was edited it was different yesterday... O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SR/TK will be terminate for while!!   SR/TK will be terminate for while!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SR/TK will be terminate for while!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum :: Sovereign Communal Hall :: General Chatzone-
Jump to: