Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all in guild!

Go down 
+3
KacanGNutZ
emol
MrEvil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrEvil

MrEvil

Hello all in guild! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

I just joined and here to say hi

Thx for inviting me to guild

My playtime usually midnight onwards SG time.
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm

haha.. hello!! welcome to sovereign guild!!
Back to top Go down
KacanGNutZ

KacanGNutZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:21 pm

ThankS for joining us..

Welcome to Sovereign..
My nick in Sovereign Guild is SR=TK..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome aboard MrEvil Smile Hope u'll have a fun stay Cool
Back to top Go down
eyona

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi all ^^, thanks for inviting me to the guild ^^, I'm a tanker....love to find a pt wif any1 .... jocolor
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Welcome aboard Sovereign guild too Eyona Smile Sadly, it is getting harder and harder to find party anywhere these days. Even at the higher levels. Sad If our guild members aren't online, I'd suggest you use the pit-pat megaphone (buy from Goods Merchant NPC for 5k gold each) and shout for a party. It can be seen across all channels too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Astronomikal

Astronomikal

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

Hiya Just registerd
Astronomikal is my Character and you will usually find me on cresent chennel 1
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Hello there Astro Smile Welcome to Sovereign Guild forum! Your access to King's Council has been granted my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kadriana

Kadriana

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 am

Hey cheers
I just joined this guild and I'll give a warning to every one who don't like talking in middle of the game... I love talking Razz and silence is a bit creepy of my mind... pale I don't usually think before I talk/write tongue soo ahead I'm apologizing if I accydently say something that might hurt you or you just dont like it. I haven't even tryed to change my way 'cause most ppl say it's funny or they don't mind about it tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all in guild!   Hello all in guild! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all in guild!
Page 1 of 1