Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wat happen to serveR!!??

Go down 
+2
LordVenus
emol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emol

emol

Wat happen to serveR!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:27 am

morinn i came.. was disconnected.. now wanna try log in.. till the char selection screen.. when wan log in ask me check website for info.. n den say server not available..
problem is.. the website haf nothin on the news column.. no info at all..
Wat happen sia..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:44 pm

I think its the map bug problem again. Your char last logged off at Alker right? My MerchantVenus char was there and I can't login that. My main in Way to Howling Ravine is able to login. I think GMs closed down Alker map to clear up those bottles, rubbish, and debris from last nite's PvP activities lol Razz
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

LOL.. my main so happen to be thr oso..
but nvm.. i lvlin my DD 2h warrior.. haha
Back to top Go down
SilentRain

SilentRain

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm

i cant log in SilentRain -.-;;;;;;; just turned 40 Crying or Very sad

i was soooooooo looking forward to becoming Thief Mad

no news from developer too, sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Plutonium

Plutonium

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm

HOI!

I left 1 day to focus on homework, and now when I got time I can't play??

-.-

*loads up new game*

Anyway, exam next month so gotta start studying hard...
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Waah Plu, no wonder haven't seen u for a couple of days. Thot you might be busy studying or sumthing. Anyway good luck on your coming exams k study

Even till now, the maps are still closed. My main's stucked at Way to Howling Ravine but not too bad, at least can gain some exp at the Giants. Feel sorry for our members who can't even login tonite No
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:41 pm

All the best Plu, XKarinX and others who are mugging for the exams Exclamation cheers study
Back to top Go down
emol

emol

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Ehh... still cannot play aR???

All the best plut!!
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:59 am

Omg can u believe this Exclamation Question Now chars in Alker Harbor can login where as those in some other maps can't. Now my main can't login Suspect
Back to top Go down
SilentRain

SilentRain

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:23 pm

so nice... today became thief, completed some quests, no problems moving between map at first -.- then go into zakandia outpost, got stuck, can't move map again... use scroll to zakandia, nothing happen -.- try to restart game, cannot login.... sigh Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Wah until now Zakandia still bugged? This afternoon ard 12+ someone shouted in Alker saying his char got stucked in Zakandia. I was in Zakandia too but guess I was lucky to have left before it happened. I was doing some old quests in mines 1F.
Back to top Go down
timidRat

timidRat

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 am

i was here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat happen to serveR!!??   Wat happen to serveR!!?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat happen to serveR!!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum :: Sovereign Communal Hall :: General Chatzone-
Jump to: