Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failed to move between maps.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timidRat

timidRat

Failed to move between maps. Empty
PostSubject: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 am

Hey hey~! I have this error "Failed to move between maps."
What should I do now? I can't do my quest now since I can't get to other maps... Crying or Very sad

It all started when I was running my way back from Zakandia Outpost to Ruins of Draconian, it gives me that message saying that I can't move between maps... affraid

So, I tried other portal in the Zakandia Outpost, all failed. affraid affraid

Then I tried using the returning scroll and get back to Alker to complete some of my quests and receiving some new quest. Then I realised that I can't go from Alker to Ruins of Draconian!!! affraid affraid affraid

So, I tried other portal in the Alker, all works except for the Ruins of Draconian... Mad

Is there a solution to this "Failed to move between maps." problem? confused
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

Woh timidRat, you didn't go to sleep? Haha you posted at 5:11am. Issit bcoz you're still having school holidays?

Anyway, I was able to login the night before. If you refer to my post in the same section, the maps were bugged on Sunday morning and I actually called up RunUp CS hotline to inform them about it. They've already fixed it.

But if it becomes bugged again this morning, then you can call their number at (+65) 67957977 and inform them that those maps are bugged again.
Back to top Go down
timidRat

timidRat

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 pm

the bug u encountered earlier on is you cannot log in am i right?, but the bug i encountered is i cannot move between maps...

i think ish different.
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh its from the same map bug. I was not able to move into Zakandia too. I got the same "Failed to move between maps" error as you yesterday.

To make it clearer, map bug may cause 2 things to happen:
1) Players unable to enter into the affected maps.
2) Players whose chars last logged off from the affected maps are not able to login.
Back to top Go down
timidRat

timidRat

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:40 pm

oic... alright... i dont know what happen... but i just tried... I am able to move between maps again... lol
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Oh great! Have fun then Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySerenity
My Beloved <3
LadySerenity

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Great to know you're able to play again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed to move between maps.   Failed to move between maps. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failed to move between maps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum :: Sovereign Communal Hall :: Luna Online Chatzone-
Jump to: