Welcome to Sovereign Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the Luna Online MMORPG and exclusively to all members of Sovereign Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ask] Mage guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenneth

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 am

how to have an access to mage guide??
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

Hi there. All guides are reserved exclusively for our guild members only. Can I know what is your in-game name?
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:24 am

lennethvalkyrie... im an xmember, coz i cant online about 2 months ago because of my family matter, i got kicked xD
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Ok pm me in-game. Or any of the Officers and VPs can recruit u back in. Meantime, u can have access to the President's Office section.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 am

thx a lot Smile

anyway, aren't your guild full now? is it ok i can rejoin? if it really full, its ok for me..
Back to top Go down
LordVenus
Guild Leader
LordVenus

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am

Yes we are still full. But I will need to remove an inactive member first before you can rejoin. Anyone who can be active are always welcomed to rejoin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ask] Mage guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ask] Mage guide   [ask] Mage guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ask] Mage guide
Page 1 of 1